'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Great Competition

Yesterday was the 2nd futsall game that I have ever played since the day I landed on Volgograd, well our opponents where the same team again, and yet we lose again, but I really enjoyed the game a lot, compared to the 1st game.

Today, we went for basketball and p-pong competition. In the 1st game of basketball, we lost again where that team later on emerged as the champion. However, in p-pong I did not bad. I got the 3rd placing and Ren Geng got the 2nd. The Champion is a Vietnamese, and yes he was indeed a good player, me and R.Geng is really no where close him.

Although, I lost in Futsall and Basketball but I really enjoyed myself a lot, even to picked up some injuries along the line. Ohya, the University’s coach even approached me and R.Geng, asking us to play for the University team (if we go then we will be the 1st Malaysian playing for the University over all the sports), me and R.Geng will actually also be playing in Moscow around April representing Malaysia. I and R.Geng is still not too sure about that yet because we need to see the training time and our time-table also. Tomorrow will be the prize giving day.

So till now, take care my friends and continue to keep in touch. Richard you better work hard and be careful with all those cups, make sure you are able to glorify God’s name over there, and don’t spoilt my reputation over there, if not I’m gonna bet you. God Bless ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 07 January, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    If I am there then you will surely oni get a consolation prize..haha!At leat two Malaysian won the game so we as Malaysian hve 2 b proud about that...Haha!
    By the way we are planning for ur return and go for another Melacca trip.But this time we are surely going to another destination...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home