'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, February 15, 2007

3 in 1

Wishing everyone an early Happy and Blessed Chinese New Year. Today, I am seriously vvvvvvv happy, glad, full of joy, awesome and as high as if I have eaten pill ecstasy. Yesterday, I got my parcel slip, informing me that my parcel had arrived, so today I went to collect it. Collecting the parcel is already the highlight of my day, as it was already my 7th parcel that I am collecting. So…..…after that as I walked in to the hostel, the administrator can recognize me (as I have a Russian name) and I heard a lady quarrelling with our guard, later I got to fine out that I got another parcel, all the way from Hong Kong, thanks YK hahahaha……… my second parcel of the day, I was already too high and start to loss conscious already, hahahaha…..… Actually that lady wanted me to open the parcel and check that everything is ok and in good condition. Thank God , that I came back at the very right time, if not susah la, cause usually they will just leave it and than pass to me when I come back.

After opening and searching through the parcelsssssss, I was seriously very happy and thankful for everything that has been sent to me, especially the BOASTER, hahahaha. When I went to Moscow, I saw boasters being sold in Ikea but it was Rm100, too expensive that’s why I didn’t buy (people here don’t use boaster to sleep, they just don’t understand the fun of it, too bad). Just now I got another parcel slip again, but I guess it’s just a repeating slip.

As I am writing this blog, suddenly I got a phone call from Lip Wee (the man in charge for all Chinese activities), he asked me whether can I be the MC for the Chinese New Year celebration, and I was huh????? Who recommended me???? Well……I am actually very glad and happy for the opportunity given but honestly I don’t know how did he know my name, because last Sunday was the gathering and meeting of all Chinese for this celebration and I was actually on webcam with my parents and Evan, so I went down very late (about the ending of the meeting), when I opened the door. Ooppsss……everyone turned over and looked at me, of course I quickly sat down, then he just called out my name and ask whether I have any suggestion to give and certainly I said no. (I have no idea what was going on at that time). Whatever it is, I am thankful for the opportunities and Blessings given I seriously appreciate all these and I am very grateful. These are the 3 main highlights of Ivan’s day today, actually today got another one ( celebration of W.Fung’s Birthday, thanks to my mama we ate nestum prawn).

Announcement: Everyone is vvvvvv jealous of Ivan, hahahaha. Simply because I am the most Blessed Kid on Earth ;)



Special thanks to My Father in Heaven, Papa, Mama and YK. God Bless ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 17 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As I told you, I'll give you a suprise mah~

    Wahahahaaa...

    Anyway, Gong Hey Fatt Choy~~~ ^^

     
  • At 23 February, 2007, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    it seems that u r having real high-spirited days overthere wor....i think i could never understand the excitement of receiving parcel for far! but i know u truly appreciate what ur beloved had done for u...btw,i'm doing well in my CON(college of nursing). i knew that i was choosing the right path to go on.
    and i want to say sorry coz i really find no road to go to post office to send u a card.i bought the card actually.pls don mind!my heart still have u tis friend!trust me!!sorry la!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home