'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Word of affirmation

Although everyday I am living my life with a joyful spirit and full of passion but there is still one thing that is disturbing me for the pass few days. Sometimes when I try my best to accomplish things and do the best in everything that I can but still I don’t get the encouragement needed. Not because I need encouragement for me to work hard but all I need is just a simple word of encouragement from people that I love, words not to make me happy but words that can make me feel appreciated and giving me their trust and affirmation in all that I do. To all my friends out there please keep Ivan in prayers, that he may have the encouragement, support and love showed by his Beloved. God Bless U all as well ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home