'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Moscow + Result

I just came back from my Moscow trip and to put it in a nutshell the trips was indeed very fun, enjoyable and full of wonderful incidents such as being left behind by the metro and manage to buy so much things and I guess this trip was one of the trip that I really spent my money. However, at the beginning of the trip I was quite disturbed by the news regarding my result. I only got a 3 which is equal to a ‘C’ in the British system. Seriously, I have no idea at all what happen. I feel that I answered all the questions quite well, or maybe is because that I failed my 2nd concluding test that’s why I only got a 3, but by right our final result should only be based on our final exam result. Well, there is seriously nothing that I can do, so thousand apologies to my parents, I know that I have let them down.

To my siblings and YK, I have got some great stuff for all of U all. To my MU friends, I actually wanted to get the MU Football socks for U all, but sorry lah it’s really too expensive, its 699 rubles which equal to RM 100, so really can’t afford lah. Evan, Mr Aou got something for us. Till now take care and God Bless everyone ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 07 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey... past means past... don't always feel guilty about it... all those are "history", what we want is FUTURE~ Cheer up... So, remember to enjoy kao kao when come to the time to enjoy~

    and...

    GOT PRESENT FOR ME??? woo hoo~~~ Thanks wor... remember to bring it to me when you come ya...

    Sorry that didn't really read your blog because usually I online at office... BUT from now onwards... I can online at 'home' lor... la la la la la la la la la la...

    I'll give you a suprise ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home