'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Basketball in the "winning" team

Yesterday, our group, Ren Geng’s group and 1 more group joined together for physical training, so there where many of us, and we where playing basketball. Although my team lost but I really had a lot of fun (our team is like Hiding Place playing with T.L.B.C), me and Shing Ling playing in different team really led me back to those days where me, Han Chuan and Jin used to play football together, we are like trying to block each other and laughing at each other every time we miss a shot. Sometimes half way through the game, the both of us (me and S.Ling) will just disappear. We ended up at the side of the court whenever he managed to block my ball or laughed at me, I’ll just push him to the side saja mau kenakan him. I really had fun and missed those days (back in M’sia) whenever we use to play football and sometimes ended up pushing, laughing or sometimes even pulling each others pants. I even recalled once where they where all so bad, half way through the game when I was already very tired they all attacked me and took off my pants half way. However, those days where fun and full of wonderful memories, I really hope that when I get back all of us can have fun with each other again. By the way, in that game the score was 26 – 58, and in my team I guess I scored 20 points, so friends out there don’t main-main ah, since I come here my basketball not bad d ah, wait till I get back then we can play football and basketball together ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home