'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

'Canalis Inguinalis'

Well…..This term ‘canalis inguinalis’ was introduced by my Anatomy lect today. Dating back to somewhere around May in 2003 was when I did my Hernia operation, if any of you guys remember????? So today in Anatomy class, we learned about the main reason for hernia to occur and the weak points in a human body, and my hernia happened through this canal known as ‘canalis inguinalis’. By the way, at young age, it’s also through this whole where the humans’ testis goes through before it goes out from the body. I was actually quite excited when my lect explained about it.

Today I was actually to be very busy because of tomorrow’s anatomy class, but today she told us that tomorrow she will be busy and other lect will replace, hahahaha………so tonight relax don’t need to really study, if not today and tomorrow got anatomy, back to back so just guess how tired we are, and today also got physics. But now relax already, then I can really rest and Fri and Sat is holiday class cancelled because of Men’s day, hahaha……….I really need rest lah now out of 10 people there will be 6 either sick or something wrong and I am 1 of them, I just got a bit soar throat and mild running nose only so don’t worry.


Happy and Blessed B’day to Elui ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 23 February, 2007, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    to my shock,man,ur title..haha...u know i study anatomy as well,i knew what is canal and where is our inguinal..nvm,u taught me a lesson of it...thank you...haha...finally i can online since i came back to hometown.

     
  • At 23 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy your holidays... I also have 2 days weekend holidays this week~~

    Take care lor~ ;)


    ** I like bUbbLe...

     
  • At 23 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    see...
    that day i promised you this friday night i will view... i already do my part!!
    ohoho~ thx lahzz
    GOD BLESS!!
    All the best for now n forever...
    ~eelui~0223

     

Post a Comment

<< Home