'soli deo gloria'

Monday, October 29, 2007

25 Hours

“25 hours” - is the brand of the watch that I had always been wearing for the pass 4 years (haven’t changed the batt yet), it is a good watch and I always like it. However, it has always been serving as a watch with 24 hours only, until yesterday when the whole Europe started off with the day light saving and I have 25 hours yesterday, hehehe…….So to my friends in Malaysia, we are know 5 hours in different no longer 4 hours like last time. The time will only be changed back to 4 hours during spring next year. Take care and keep in touch God Bless ;)


* A very Blessed and happy Birthday to Penny (26) Eng (27) – Oct. I love and miss you all –muacks- *

1 Comments:

  • At 01 November, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    I never try to have 25 hours a day at all... You should be glad~

    It's getting cold here. I think it'll be much more cold in Russia. Take good care of yourself ya~ =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home