'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Golden Autumn

I’m sure you all can understand from the pics why the Russians call the month of October as Golden Autumn. Now, the weather is fluctuating in a Roller Coaster manner, sometimes it can be around 5’C and sometimes up to 20’C. So we all got to eat well and always stay healthy – don’t worry mum, I always take my Vit C and sometimes only multi-V. I really like the nice view and sometimes the weather, if it’s around 15’C. To all my friends back in Malaysia and Hong Kong, always keep me in touch and do leave a comment so that I can know you dropped by.

Blessed and Happy Birthday to

Kelvin, Cong Yi and Sue Ling ;)



To my friends in Malaysia, especially family from TLBC, I really had a great summer holiday with you all and MISS you all, Love ya…… (I’m not joking when I say I really miss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home