'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hi again ;)

Harlo everybody, it has been a very very long time since I last update my blog. A very special thank you to friends that always reads my blog, I always thought not many read my blog and those who reads are actually those that always keeps in touch with me, so I thought what for then I update my blog, since I always keep in touch with them. Anyway, starting form today I’ll be more hardworking and persevere to share more of my thoughts. Many things had happen and took place, hopefully according to the will of God that everybody May be Bless. Till now, do keep in touch and always remember in prayers ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 28 February, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya la...msg you also didnt reply... but you sure a busy guy...How studies there? still ok? got kena bully?? Did u join the mafia...care ful la..when free ..only ask u more...bye bye

     
  • At 28 February, 2008, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Ya,some times I feel lazy to update my blog also as I will think that no one is looking at it..haha..

     
  • At 29 February, 2008, Blogger Xin Yun said…

    hey, ur chatterbox has had problem 4 so long, u never change it... how r u??? i seldom update my blog also

     
  • At 06 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    deng!! deng deng deng!!!!
    Is me.. EELUI ar..
    i read ad ar.. i finished my mission ad.. so u OWE me one bar choc ar.. i dun wan sweet sweet eh, i more prefer dark choc=) noe wat to do la ha..
    tata.. take care.. keep in touch.. dun miss me too much.. hahahhah

    -eelui-

     
  • At 15 March, 2008, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    some ppl just do smtg for the sake of doing it...hmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home