'soli deo gloria'

Friday, March 07, 2008

More from Ivan ;)

Hi guys….Yesterday a miracle happened. While I leave my hostel to go for lecture in the morning, suddenly it starts snowing, Hallo….its already ‘spring’ and everything is suppose to spring out. At that day, there was a sudden change in the weather that the temperature suddenly just falls to 0. The snow continues to fall for a long and nice(at least I enjoyed the snow) 12-13hrs. In a matter of hours, the whole city just turned white and lovely to my eyes, but many don’t enjoy it as the melted snow is very messy and muddy, it dirties the shoe and the pants. Merry White Christmas ;)

Also, for the past week, there were 2 cases of my friends being beaten by hooligans and another robbery case. One of them was Ren Geng (a very good friend of mine here). Thank God that all of them were fine and didn’t sustain any serious injuries. And of course, they reported to the police.

Tomorrow is a holiday, because it’s Women’s Day. So, to all my lovely and beautiful Gal friends, I wish you all a wonderful and blessed day. God Bless ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 11 April, 2008, Blogger khEy said…

    wow~ really a looooooooooooooooooooog time didn't read your blog. :p

    So nice to have snow in Spring =)
    So nice to have Women's Day~ XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home