'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, March 27, 2008

'Spring'

Phew…..weather is getting warmer, windier and of course much more dryer compared to the days before, uuhhh…..how much I miss those days with cold weather. Don’t know what happen that today everybody on my floor are so high and cooking dinner at this time of the hour (8.45pm). Please keep me in prayers as at this stage of my life, I’m in the state of confusion, praying for God’s ultimate guidance for me. Ohya…..Praise the Lord lah, hahaha…..cause I finally got my first win in the football leagur after playing in 3 different teams and 3 season. Pray that this Sun, me and my teammates will continue to play well and continue our spirit to win, if God allows ;)

Do visit this website: www.tulaka.com this is a fantasy league for the football league I am playing in. The name of my fantasy team is ‘football tree’ and my football team is KSFC. Ivan is coming back soon loh, hehehe…….I got a good news today, my beloved sis is going to Singapore to further her studies this coming Mon, pray that God will continue to give her courage and strength to move on in His ultimate plan. Love U Janis, hope that I’ll be able to meet you in Singapore and have a great time. Grateful thanks to God my provider and my parents, love them and miss always.

3 Comments:

  • At 27 March, 2008, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    My uni have block me from logging in ur website.This show that is nt a proper website...Haha.Anyway,u better practise more so that you wont embarassed me in soccer...Haha.All the best in ur performance.

     
  • At 31 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations and hope u can win again in ur next comp..=)

    -eelui-

     
  • At 12 April, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell me wen izzit that u can webcam.I shld be able at any time.Juz let me know.Evan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home