'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Take You Back

Take You back….this makes me think about The Gideonknights. I miss you all so much that no word can ever explain. So much more than anybody on this earth that I missed more than them. No offence, but even more than how I miss my parents. I hope to be back asap so that we all can be together again and do things as how we used to do. No Body, NOTHGING on this earth can ever stand between us. Shaun, Evan and Janis, I love you from the very deepest and lowest part of my heart…

Yesterday(referring to the blog above), I listened to that song and was missing Evan. Today, I was watching ‘Heart of Greed’ and I miss my sis pulak, hahaha…..Haih…..2nd yr student d, but still always homesick, hahaha… Never mind, this shows that I am mama’s boy and no place better than Home Sweet Home. This gives me hope and something to look forward once in a while ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 14 March, 2008, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Haha..But honestly,I feel this time the time seem to be faster.If to compare with the last time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home