'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Beloved Sis, Janis

My beloved Sis, Janis gave a stack of envelopes and of course with love letters in each and everyone of it. The time has just pass 12 (as in at Russia), I took the first envelope, nicely and neatly labeled October by my sis. Surprise !!!! It’s a card, on it are words of wisdom “Count your blessings, name them one by one”. First thing first, not to take the pass into account, just taking my few days here at Volgograd, I cant even count my Blessings its too much for me to take them into account moreover to name them one by one, sorry this ‘dude’ over here cant make it happen. At the ‘backside’ of it – ‘Yo, how is your life there’. Excellent, Wonderful, Blessed, Amazing, Nice, Fun, Relaxing and Inspiring, its as if I am here for a holiday (class haven’t start yet but will start on Monday). Thanks Janis for the cares, don’t worry this ‘dude’ over here is enjoying himself ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home