'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

GoodNews

Yeepy……Finally I got back my national passport yesterday (thought we need to wait for 1 month), immediately today we went to apply for a Russian telephone line known as MTC (its pronounced as MTS, cause that’s suppose to be Russian characters). I bet all of you all are hanging yourselves upside down to get my number, so here it is 89197963078 this telephone company is a new one thus its network coverage its not so good, and with this number I can only sms to 012 coverage but I don’t know whether I can receive from 016 or not but maybe starting from next week when I get my 016 num you guys can sms to my 016 number. I’ll get another line next week known as B-Line, this line is slightly more expensive but it has a wider coverage where I can sms to 016 numbers also. So for the time being if you have a 012 number then feel free to sms me but I have no idea how much it’ll cost you, for me it just cost me 0.95 rubles, which is around Rm0.13, so it doesn’t cost much to me. When I get my 016 number then I guess you all can sms me that number it shouldn’t cost much. Take care, God Bless and continue to keep in touch and keep me update ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 05 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey ...good to hear from you....so how is life there??? FUN???
    6 Days class perweek?? how many hours u need to attend class per week...must be tiring...but i think the whether is nice to study..Right??
    KEEp in touch la,..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home