'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Intensive Russian Class

Wow…. Class has started + got my time table + back to school life = end of holiday…..Ishh….. after such a long holiday finally back to school life or should I say it’s a new start for me ---- University life ;) . However, the timetable its not fun at all, our timetable from now until the 25th of November its all Russian and Chemistry only, and guess what the Russian class its around 5 hrs a day, 6 days a week get a off day on Sunday. Wow, it’s really intensive Russian class lah, some of the days we even have 6 hrs 20 mins of Russian class, issh…. Don’t know how to survive, but today I’ll class end earlier and our lecturer bring us to jalan-jalan and bought some stuffs, hehe….. ‘Intensive Russian Class’ ---- I’ll survive for these 2 months. God Bless Me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home