'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Laying down at my pillow........... ;)

Yeah !!!!! Yesterday we finally got our new big freezer, its one time bigger then the seniors, hahaha. Last week, after meeting officers form the Malaysian embassy, many complains where made by the seniors while we all where quite bored and I was sleepy, but some of the complains given where beneficial to all of us. Not long after that, the head of the hostel came to our room and asked about things that are missing. 1 week ago he said that its impossible for us to get 3tables even though we are using a 3 persons room, we are just allowed to get 2, even the seniors said so, it has always been like this for the pass years. However, after that incident, he promised to add a table and a mirror in our room, nice huh??? (Well I guess the complains made where worth it).

The name of my hostel is Hiroshima, what is the history of it?? I totally have no idea, so don’t asked me but if you where to ask me about the history about Volgograd then I can tell you some stories. Every floor have 4 3 bedded rooms and 4 2 bedded rooms, so how many people in my floor, you make the calculation yourselves lah. We use to only have 2 average fridges but as I said just now recently we had a new big size freezer. In every floor there are 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms equipped with hot water facilities. Whereas in the kitchen there are 8 stoves in different size. There are 10 stories in this building and mine is on the 4th floor, at the 5th and a half stories no guys are allowed to enter as many Malay girls are in that floor, with the tudung thing and religious stuffs so it’s no entry for ‘Adam’.

To me I am very satisfied with all the facilities given and thank God for everything that He had provided and is still providing. No worries, all my needs are well provided. From my hostel to the nearest bus-stop, it takes me around 10mins if I walk fast and around 20 mins if I enjoy the view. However, for long term issue it’s not that healthy as everyday when we walk by the road, there are much ashes and smokes, so recently we would walk nearer inside to have a cleaner air. God Bless Hiroshima ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home