'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Place to lift our voice in Praise

Last week I went to a Russian Church with English translation – The Grace of Jesus Christ Church. I enjoyed the praise and worship, its some sort of that like Hillsongs, except it’s all in Russian. However, I was able to sign 3 of the songs as I recognized the tune – My Redeemer Lives, There is none like U and the other Hillsongs Song(no idea what is the title). But I didn’t really enjoy the service as it’s quite charismatic. Today I went to Kinonia Fellowship, the word ‘Kinonia’ it’s a Greek word which means fellowship in Greek, it’s a small church where we use a rented hall, but I enjoyed the whole thing, the whole congregation are students except for the Pastor, Frank and his wife, Laura. The seniors that I mixed with most of time also attends this church. The Pastor and his wife are Americans whom devoted their life to God and came all the way here to Volgograd, for the sake of the gospel.

I also found out about the Jesus Embassy but still not too sure whether or not to get involve into it as it’s under Christ Church but I’ll certainly it try out. Because its quite impossible for me to get involve into 2 church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home