'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Entertainment

Thanks to the LAN being fixed up, now everyone of us can enjoy ourselves going online and play LAN games together like no one’s business, hahaha……But the most important of all we have to thank our main provider, Ramesh. This guy over here, he spent more then 2mths uploading movies and MTV’s not for him but for everyone going on LAN to enjoy them. If I am not mistaken he has a memory of 500GB and a RAM of 80GB, solid huh??? Yesterday, he came back late and it was a holiday, so me and my roommate are just waiting for him to come back so that he can on his computer and we can enjoy watching movies from it,hahahaha…….so my main entertainment here is, watching movie, listening to music and playing games, well its actually quite fun and not boring for me. So don’t worry about me getting bored, hahaha…….. and don’t worry I’ll study also ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home