'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, November 11, 2006

From the video clip....

Yesterday, I just did a video clip about my hostel, my friends and people that I come into contact with everyday. Although it wasn’t a very good video but I loved it personally, at the ending of the video clip was dedicated to my friends and family for all that they have done for me, especially to my parents. I just want to thank them for everything that they have done for me and have been so good to me.

When I was making this video clip, especially at the ending of it, I can feel tears coming out from my eyes, but my dad was right these are not tears of sadness and hardships, but those are of happiness and Blessings from God. Thank God for the blessings to have parents like them. No one can ever be better than them.

To my friends, thanks for all the wishes and gives. Guys, the shoe that you guys have give me really serves me well, everyday I need to walk a distance of around 15mins to the bus stop and another 15 mins when I come back, so the shoe came in useful (its like walking from my house to Sunshine Square then coming back 2 times a day). Adding on, the box is also made full use of, now the box with all your wonderful signatures have become my junk food box.

To everyone, please do keep me updated and take care. To my family, I Love U all and thanks for the Rotan, Scolding, Strict discipline and to install and teach me the importance of God in my life. Thank God for preparing me for all these since the day I was held on my Papa and Mama hands.

“You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.” 2 Timothy 2:1

Ivan says: I am living everyday in the promises of God whom is my refuge.

5 Comments:

  • At 11 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...

    Watched the video already... It's nice... really... It's worth to download lah...

    Take care ya... ^^

     
  • At 12 November, 2006, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Nice video Clip...Happy 2 c it.Take care and enjoy ur life there.

    Ev@n_Co0!

     
  • At 16 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    may i know how can i watch ur video? what is the link to the video?

     
  • At 16 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how can we view ur video?

     
  • At 17 November, 2006, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    hey my dear brother in Christ,it's wonderful that u r bold enough to live in a far far place from ur home sweet home.
    Give thanks coz u still be able to appreciate what God has plan for u.the journey might b tough,but God's grace would accompany us...
    i'm going to study my diploma nursing at lam wah ee dy. it's comfirmed. total 8 years bonding.3 years study.5 years service.
    Give Thanks as OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.
    soli deo gloria**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home