'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, November 05, 2006

' Dandruffs'

Had a look at the thermometer, it shows that the weather outside is 4’C. Well, so as usual I walked down to the bus-stop and took the bus. While I was in the bus enjoying the outside view, suddenly I saw stuffs like dandruffs falling from the sky, had a closer look, woooo….. I think it is snowing, hahaha…… Immediately I turned over to my friend to alarm him about the situation, we where so excited. Later, we got down from the bus, I wanted to enjoy it a bit longer. However, the tram was here so immediately from the bus we went in to the tram, isshhh…..cant had a longer time to enjoy. Although the snow was just falling for a very short while and at a very minimum amount of snow but it was still my first time and it means a lot to me. The feeling of having snows being blown on you because of the wind is just like having lots and lots of pretty and nice things being thrown on you. It’s a cold feeling but yet it was nice. The weather should be less then 5’C and more then -5’C this week but I guess it will be around 8’C next week then come down again, this is just how things happen over here, its like the ups and downs in life. Don’t worry guys I am still strong to handle the situation, I bet I can tahan much colder weather then Evan,hahaha……so Evan don’t worry about me getting cold, you better start worrying about yourself……..To my friends in M’sia just have fun and enjoy the HOT weather, while here I enjoy the cool weather and play snow ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 05 November, 2006, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    r u pulling my leg?It is impossible for you to win me.I am so much more stronger...haha.Who izzit dat 4 sick on the 1st week away from home?Think about dat....

     
  • At 06 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm... just enjoy your cold weather there lah... if not no chance for you to enjoy when you come back lor... wahahahaha...

     
  • At 06 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh, u both stop comparing with each other la... really v funny...

    to evan n ivan,
    have u read d book dat I gave u 4 birthday?

     
  • At 17 November, 2006, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    hey hey, Khoo's TWIN brothers...funny la both of u...keke...both of u oso take care la,1 at volgo, 1 at sarawak...1 play snow, 1 play orang utan...hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home