'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jehovah Jireh - My Provider

This blog is to share to You all how our provider God had Bless The GideonKnights – Shaun, Evan, Me and Janis. First let me tell You all were each and everyone of us are now. Shaun – Nilai Seremban, Evan – Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia, Me – Volgograd State Med University(cha-pa-lank uni, hahaha……), Volgograd, Russia and Janis – Poly-technique University, Singapore.

A great thank you to God and also of course of my Wonderful and Amazing Papa and Mama, whom worked so hard for us that now all of us as siblings have the opportunity to go around the world for our studies. I appreciate and always remember for all that they had and will still continue to be doing for each and everyone of us. Thanks Papa for your penchant (not sure I got the spelling correct or not, hehehe…) and mum for all your hard work and night classes, running here and there one after the other, we the GideonKnights remember every sweat and tears that was dropped on the ground for us.

Remembering what my mum told us about her testimony when she had a dilemma to serve the Lord in the ministry of Hiding Place, worrying about our family’s future financial need but guess what God answered in Matt 7:25 – Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Then it continues to say about the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store in barns, and yet our heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? That’s why I want to take this opportunity to thank my God in heaven for all His Blessings to us, no matter financially or spiritually. Also a special thanks to people in our life that always stretch out a helping hand to us. With great gratitude from my heart I pray that God Bless You all. Once again thank God, my Jehovah Jireh for He is our provider. Amen !!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 17 April, 2008, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Yes,indeed Jehovah Jireh..God has been our provider in times of needs He never fail us.What a wonderful name our parents gave us as well.God's favour is always on us.Amen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home