'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A need for update from the writer - kHoO_7^@N

I told myself last night before I went to sleep. “Ok, no matter what I’m going to update my blog today” hehehe……And yes, that’s what I’m doing now. Well…..weather wise it’s now Spring and flowers are blossoming at the same time the weather also getting not warmer and warmer but hotter and hotter. Gosh…..I always and will still always prefer the autumn and winter cool and superb cold weather, haha…..Like now it’s 24’C out there and I was sweating while playing futsal (long time didn’t really sweat until like that d). Our team got our first defeat today, 3-0. But it was really a tough game, our opponents were really strong and skillful, so no complain, hehehe…..(so many excuses, hahaha…)

My life??? To all my friends out there, please continue to pray for me. Because some how I felt that something have been missing in my life – the true and wonderful fellowship in a believer’s life. I miss those days where we always look out for each other and also understand each other even though things are not said out. Yes I do attend church, fellowship, Bible Study and also serving in the fellowship. However, the overwhelming joy and anticipation in serving each other in the fellowship seems to be missing. Today’s sermon was a refreshing one to me, I pray to God that I can put it into true practice in order for me to search back that overwhelming Joy from God and the Almighty alone.

Emmanuel – I know that God is always there with me and for me, same thing with YOU. God Bless, Ivan ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home