'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, October 19, 2006

High for nothing

Ish……YK just made me happy for nothing. Telling me that she might come to Russia, at first I thought she wanted to come here for holiday, and then later I found out even better news, she said that she might come here for internship. Yeah, I was indeed very happy and high that I can feel myself being so mighty to jump 10feet high up and touch the sky, mana tau later on she said that the branch is in Moscow, ishh…. straight away I tell her not to come, hahaha……..Although I really wanted her to come very much, and even told her that we will get marry if she comes over. However, to be a foreigner and someone who does not understand a single thing about Russian, I certainly didn’t recommend her to come to Russia. Second thing is that she will be at Moscow and I’ll be at Volgograd so what’s the point??? Ohya……we are nearer just 900km apart rather then being so far back in Penang, Malaysia but it’s not quite safe especially for a girl (but one thing I agree, she is indeed a very independent and a brave girl). But wherever you will be going for your internship I just pray that you will have a great time and a once in a lifetime experience, like what I am experiencing now, take care and God Bless ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 06 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks!! ei... really sorry to make you high for nothing... feel down?? sorry lah... @_@

    I might be going to HK or India for Internship... the HK company will interview me 'later'... Will let you know the result after that...

    How far is HK to Russia?? Less than 900KM?? wahahahaa...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home