'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The mixture of Colors

I just had my bath after coming back from a gathering by Jesus Embassy or maybe the group known as Wassup, the weather outside is 9’C but indoor is fine (I am just wearing a singlet). It’s actually quite late for us to come back but I was with 2of my seniors whom I guess can speak Russian quite well, as they did their pre-med here (the pre-med here are in Russian). Its actually quite fun as all of them are international students and I even got to know a couple of them. There are people from Malaysia, China, Ghana, Africa, Kenya, India and Nigeria. This black people just have their own way of dancing, it’s like they will just whole on to their jacket and dance with their feet. I hope to get to know more people over here and to learn more new stuff.

Seeing those people so close to each other has just made me think back about my time back in Malaysia with all you guys especially friends from my church. Being here for around 3 weeks already but I haven’t really found a real good friend whom I can share my life and experience with, I haven’t meet people like Eng, Jin, Chong Yi, Joanne or even YK yet (well I guess you all just cant be compared, huh??). However, I believe that God will certainly Bless me with One at the very best and right moment when I need it. Take care my friends and cherish the things you have by putting effort to your relationship with friends and people that you Love.

1 Comments:

  • At 16 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mr. Ivan,

    After reading ur blog, i wan 2 say 2 u dat i cant find my really good fren here also. i tink these ppl are really hard 2 find. N so far I haven't had any westerner's friend bcz it's alwz hard 2 understand their accent n seems like we all dun hav d same topic or interest. anyway, wish u good luck! hope god will bless u with really good fren n bless me with this also! tata...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home