'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Leaving in Russian Federation for more than a month

Well….. I guess sometimes ‘time’ not only flies but they shoot as fast as a bullet, so far I have been away from home for more than 1 month already, so far everything is still manageable. Now, at times I miss home, the place I use to go, enjoyable time and wonderful memory that I have with all my friends and family and the wonderful people that I have meet in Malaysia. However, I am still doing well, manage to move on in life and get over hardships that are needed to be face.

There are a few friends that I really want to thank, is all because of the loyalty that they have been showing me towards our Friendship although I am in Russia. Eugene, Eng, Chong Yi, YK, Joanne, Elui, Ai Peng, Ashley and Celene, thanks for everything I really appreciate everything that you all have been doing and May God Bless you all abundantly for all that you guys and gals done for me. So far, I quite enjoy hanging around with an Indian guy, his name is Bala from Sg. Petani, and he is a JPA scholar, so I bet u can guess how hardworking he is.

To all my friends once again thank for everything and May God continue to shower His abundant Blessings upon all of you all. Best regards and wishes from me to all of you ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home