'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Chior group for Easter Day celebration.
It's spring time, the river back there is Volga River, we crossed over for picnic, it was really fun ;)



Thank God…..I’m just very happy and thankful to God cause this year I can go back around 3-4 weeks earlier compared to last year, hahaha……This year my exam finishes on the 21st of June compared to last year on the 10th of July, so certainly I will be going back asap, for what I want to stay in Russia longer, haha….So my flight will be leaving from Moscow Airport at 11am in the morning and should arrive Penang the next day, but I don’t know the time, haven’t check out yet, haha…..I wouldn’t be stopping by in Singapore as expected because if I do so my air-ticket will be forfeited. Never mind, I will stay make a trip down to Singapore to visit my sis and Sing Hiding Place. I just can’t believe how time flies, I’ll be back in Penang in less than 2months. Wow…..this is really fast and near. So, till now just continue to keep each other in prayers and updates. Will be seeing you, you and you soon. Take care and God Bless, with much love, Ivan ;)


2 Comments:

  • At 21 May, 2008, Blogger khEy said…

    Yes!!! Less than 2 months~ =)
    Welcome back in advance ^^

    p/s: How come you got the Pooh tie?

     
  • At 29 May, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can i take order for souvenir??
    i wan dark choc yea=D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home