'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Harlo…..Well, recently I’m doing very well and of course I’m looking forward at my return back to M’sia. Do you know how long more until I get back?? Less then a month only leh, it’s only 3weeks that I get my butt back to Penang and start to stuff my stomach with food…food and food….Weepy!!!! This thought is just so refreshing and regenerating to me, hahaha…..

I am having my final semester exam on the 14th and 21st of this month then will be taking a 16 hr bus journey to Moscow on the 23th, a flight on the 24th and I’ll arrive Penang on the 25th 0930, isn’t that great??? I plan to go to jelutong market on that morning to have branch with my parents and meet up with friends at CDK’s famous ‘dai lok mee’ at 9pm for supper, and of course to get back Rm5 from Jin,haha…..Jin owed me Rm25 before I left for my studies and he promised to return me Rm5 every year I come back. So last year he was very punctual, he came to my house in the middle of the night last year at the day I returned just to say hi and give me back my Rm5 without me reminding him, haha….He actually remembered.

This week I wore 2 news shirts. One given to me by Cecilia during Christmas and one by Shaun during CNY but I only wore it recently as the weather not so cool already so can start to wear a bit lighter. So as I wore them, WOW the smell of the new shirts just reminded me about CNY, a long lost feeling that I always love and enjoyed, so much more then my own B’day leh.

Have I plans for the summer??? Of course I have lah, a lot of them involving The GideonKnights, my parents, my family and my wonderful wonderful friends. To all my friends, just try to be good to me har….And accompany me in doing funny funny stupid things lah, things like these are just annually nia, not always de leh, so give me face,k??? If malu, we malu together lah, haha…..God Bless and Take care ;)




*and yes eelui, you get to order, but that is provided that i c you for supper.Haha...cya GBU ;) *

5 Comments:

  • At 01 June, 2008, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    See you again in Penang...

     
  • At 03 June, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See you soon my fren.. :)
    Joanne..

     
  • At 04 June, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha?
    then if i can't go ma rugi..
    bad lor u=(
    i got class or 26 ar

     
  • At 15 June, 2008, Blogger khEy said…

    hahahaa...
    why always get your butt step in Penang 1st? told you already ma~ let the leg step down 1st...
    :p

    see you soon =)

     
  • At 23 June, 2008, Blogger Xin Yun said…

    hey hey, how r u doin??? ur chatterbox has been down 4 awhile n u din fix it.. how long r u spending time at home dis summer holiday??? =) i won b goin home entire summer coz i'm doin research here for 2 months n plan 2 travel around n my parents n sis r goin 2 visit me! siu sien too! i cant wait..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home