'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back HoMe ;)

Hi everybody,
It has been 3 days since I got back to Penang. How am I??? Well…there are encouragements and disappointmentSsS as well. I’m and still always very glad full for how my parents have been to me, they are the best that can’t never be replace or even ask for more. Besides being very busy with life and work, they still spent their precious sleeping time to bring me around and especially to EAT, yum..yum….

Friends wise, well….I specially want to thank Jin, he has been the best and most supportive to me and my siblings as well. We are actually 5 years different in age, but some how we still get very close to each other and of course get along very well. To share with you all, when I first knew him in the Boys Brigade, I didn’t kinda like him, I don’t know whether he had any grudge at me at that time, but I certainly do have. But thanks be to God, as time goes by we built up a good relationship and understanding among each other. He is the one that would always take the initiative to do some group activities or always encourage us to be together, maintaining the bond of love between us as friends.

Sad news that I received after coming back is about a friend of mine, he had left church, not attending any church at the moment and had been like this for a certain of time. Oh men…..the cut that went through my heart was so ache, I ask myself ---- What happen??? Was it my mistake in the beginning, how I lead the youth fellowship 5years back. Had stressed too much on fellowship that the foundation and trust in God wasn’t firm and it now all turned to sand by the shore. As I was telling my parents, tears just quietly fill up my eyes. I thank God that the love and friendship between us is still there, they all still remember me and came to have supper with me on the day I got back. But now, we are actually in 3 groups. 1 still in the same church, the other in a different church and the other that don’t go church at all, where is the group that used to go church together on Sat and Sun, go BB after that and football in the evening??? Where??? Can anybody please tell me, pls !!!!!

I miss those days, were we had a common place that we can meet each other. May God Bless Me, U and Beyond fellowship. The fellowship that I grew up in and was given the chance to learn and to prepare for who I am today. I love this fellowship and of course the people that were once in it. Help me Lord Jesus, help US and the fellowship you once called into, fill up our empty cups and spirit once again that we can be revived and know that you are OUR God and OUR one…one….and only HOPE. Amen

1 Comments:

  • At 07 July, 2008, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    I think you have to start to learn the fact that things can never be the same again...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home