'soli deo gloria'

Monday, June 30, 2008

"Reporting in"

Well, I have been in penang for almost a week d. And there are some things that I had found out over the 2years I got back -------- sometimes I get very sien. Every time I come back I see things and people around me changing, warm relationships being frozen by Russia’s winter, and yes I do get frustrated, it’s like trying to build all over a new relationship, but thanks be to God, this is not the case with every friend, abo I can die loh. So, just please keep me in prayers, that I wouldn’t become so frustrated until one year I don’t wanna come back M’sia at all, hehe….
Besides that, I feel like I’m a nomad, in the constant moving from one place to the other, can’t really settle down in a certain place. After 4more years of my studies in Russia, I still got another 5more years with the government, that got to see where I’m being posted pulak, haha….May God be with me la, as He is always


*Penang food reli best in the world lah ---- mou tak ding*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home